Subject: Re: [IP] Sugar and more Sugar

I think MsTasha left out the most impotant staement I have learned from this

I eat what I want, when I want using my desires to lead the way. Sometimes i
give in to them....Most times I dont. It is my choice. I also still smoke. I
know it is bad for me. I
know what it does to me and the people around me. It is my decision! My bad
habits are mine and none of anybody elses business.
I feel the same way about people who tell me to not eat sugar becuase I am
It is my disease to deal with. Not thiers.

Pumping for 3 months now
Animas IR1000
DXd 5yrs

<MsTasha Wrote:

From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Sugar and more Sugar was Fastest site change

There is one thing I think a lot persons suffer from, that is poor eating
habits.  And being diabetic, only adds to the frustration.  Because we are
limited and have to be careful.  The pump was made to make are life easier,
not give us the green light to eat all the sugar we desire.

It is tough, but there is nothing wrong with being cautious of what one
 Because think about it, if at anytime a person needs to get off the pump
what ever reason and go back to shots, the days of eating whatever you
will get you.