Re: [IP] paradigm silhouette infusion set to try

Jan with Elvis.....THANK YOU!!!!!  I was thinking the EXACT same thing but
didn't want to say anything.  I also agree with the other person who
mentioned that MEdtronic really shot the Customer Service to H--- when they
took over the company.  Send the pump back and go with another company who is
more willing to give out samples so you can try them.  And if you DO send it
back make sure you let them know WHY you are going elsewhere!!!!!

mom to Joshua
DisH-Tron+ and now working on getting the Deltec Cozmo