[IP] Re: IP bathing suits

In a message dated 4/24/03 12:50:54 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> If i wear a one piece batrhing suit, WHERE do i put the pump?

I used to clip it to the bottom of my suit - the clip was strong enough. I
didn't wear it in the water, and would just put a towel over myself while I
unhooked the pump.

Now I either wear a sports tankini (tank top and swim shorts bottom) and clip
it to the waistabnd of my shorts -- or on my one-piece -- bring the tubing up
through my suit and clip it to my bodice. Inside or outside: I'm a
grandmother and I don't care if anybody sees my pump! LOL When I was on a
cruise last month, I had a woman come up to me in an elevator lobby and start
asking me about my pump. How did she know I wore a pump? She'd seen me at the
swimming pool and thought it was awesome that I didn't care who saw it..

Jan and ElvisToo