Re: [IP] Re: Who should be doing the work?

Hey Jan,

  Just so you know, Josh has daily chores he is required to do, he does his
own laundry...most of the time,... he clears the table and fills the
dishwasher, he has been known to vacuum, atleast his room and the family
room, just can't get him to even THINK about doing his bathroom....LOL...so
this kid is well on his way to knowing what to do when he gets older.  Dad is
starting to teach him how to cook too...dad is a much better cook than
me...there I admit it!!!!!  Oh, and Josh enjoys helping with the grocery
shopping and is really good at price comparison AND reading labels for
nutrition content too....Oh and for those that don't know us, My Joshua is
11.5, was dxd at 5.5, and started pumping at 8.

mom to Joshua