Re: [IP] problems at the site

RE; itchy, sore and red sites...when Josh first started pumping 3.5+ years
ago, he had this problem after only 36 hours on a site.  Then we heard, from
this list, about mixing some Regular insulin in with the Humalog that we were
using at the time.  So I mixed about 60 units into a 350 unit cartridge with
the rest being Humalog.  This was an INSTANT fix for Josh.  Now he is using
Novolog and no longer has any problems with either sites or with large
boluses burning...which is something you also mentioned you were dealing

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua