Re: [IP] paradigm silhouette infusion set to try

> They said it was too expensive to send me a sample.

Granted, with the Paradigm, they have proprietary infusion sets, so you
can't very well take your business elsewhere.

But I think most of the other companies think the money they could MAKE by
selling their infusion sets to you if you like the samples makes it well
worth the much smaller expense of sending out samples.

"It's too expensive" is a STUPID way to look at it.  Whoever thought of that
must be lacking in the common sense department.

It is things like this that make me wonder what happened to that wonderful
company that gave me two great pumps and outstanding customer service.
Medtronic apparently killed that part of Minimed right off.  It makes me

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990