[IP] Re: At Least Site Changes are All We Have to Do

>>>I still think the sils needle is huge, but I am so glad I don't have to
run upstairs and get an injection with a needle several times a day

Steps could have been saved by keeping the same syringe downstairs and used
'til the numbers were almost worn off. That's what I have in my purse for
backups. YMMV (~_^)

Anyone wanting a list of chocolate goals, e-mail me privately since I can't
put the list on IP. :-)