Re: [IP] Fastest site change

Yes, Chris, you qualify for two prizes.  One: taking the looooongest to
gather up supplies.

Two:  Lightning fast speed at these two steps:
> Swab and put the needle into the site and retract the needle 15 Seconds
> (I'm using comforts)
> Fill a cartridge with insulin  5 seconds  (I'm good at this part.

I want to see a demonstration of this last part.  How much of the cartridge
is air, and how much is insulin?  I'm amazed.  Guess you had to make up the
time somewhere, huh?

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990