RE:[IP] Site changes

 I change my site every 4 days as that is how long the insulin in the resevoir
last. Sometimes if I have enough insulin for 5 days and the site looks ok I will
go the 5. I do not always change the tubing. Depends on how long I have used it
and how it looks mostly every other time it is changed.....Jim Keep telling my
wife I am to sweet !!!!!!

Do you Yahoo!?