[IP] RE: Site Changes

Some folks have trouble keeping the insulin from losing strength.  I have
never had that problem with Novolog, it lasts a full week for me.  I use the
Combo silhouettes and the 508 so I change the needle out twice a week, and the
reservoir lasts all week.  If you don't see a problem with your insulin losing
its punch, there should be no harm in changing the site and reconnecting the
tubing to use up the insulin (unless there is something I don't know about the