[IP] Site changes

I have been on the Minimed Paradigm since January of this year (2003).  One
question I have about site change is this--what do you do when it's been 3
days since a site change and your reservoir still has a significant amount
of insulin in it?  From all I've learned thus far, it seems most people
change everything (infusion, tubing, and reservoir) out every 2 to 3 days.
I have been changing my infusion set every 3 days, but it seems my reservoir
will last 4 days or so.  If I changed the reservoir out every 3 days as
well, I would end up throwing away a lot of insulin.  Any ideas or
suggestions?

Terry Barnard