[IP] Swimming/jacuzzi and the pump

 What do you all do if you're going to spend time in a jacuzzi? Do you take off
the pump or bring it right in with you...I use the Medtronic Paradigm by the
way. Also, does your adhesive on the infusion set start to fall off once you've
been in a pool or jacuzzi and what do you do to keep it from happening? I use
the IV prep but even when I've been in the shower they start to fall off a bit.
Any help/tips would be appreciated!

Do you Yahoo!?