[IP] National Assoc. Self-employed and Insurance

Just an FYI, to confirm what I had said before on this issue--just got a sales
call from the NASE and the lady informed me that oh yes, we do cover diabetics
but we cant offer you any hospitalization.
Gee thanks a lot.
So after I got angry, I called her back and got her voice mail.
Left a nice message that either call yourself a group and accept diabetics
into it, or stop acting like a group.