Re: [IP] Sugar and more Sugar was Fastest site change

There is one thing I think a lot persons suffer from, that is poor eating
habits.  And being diabetic, only adds to the frustration.  Because we are
limited and have to be careful.  The pump was made to make are life easier,
not give us the green light to eat all the sugar we desire.

It is tough, but there is nothing wrong with being cautious of what one eats.
 Because think about it, if at anytime a person needs to get off the pump for
what ever reason and go back to shots, the days of eating whatever you desire
will get you.

That's all.

Just be careful.