From: Blaine Arsenault [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 7:25 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Hairy chest alternatives to shaving

Hello all.
   I am having very uncomfortabel itch around my site.I have a hairh chest
shaved an area applied tegaderm 3000 and has the hair grows back it itches
like nuts. I have tried aputting the Tegaderm 300 over the hair at first it
doesnt itch but after a few hours of me moving I can feel it pull on my
Any body experiance this and if so what helped. would neet or some product
work better? Thanks.