Re: [IP] Re: Fastest site change

The one thing to keep in mind are the blood glucose levels, if they are
continually low, perhaps the basal rates are too high, if they are constantly
too high then the basals could be too low, as long as those sugars are
regulated, everyone will be a different amounts of insulin per day.

One thing also to keep in mind, just because we can bolus for what we eat, we
should always stay away from sugary foods, and high carbs, .

I change my site about every 2 1/2 days if that makes you feel better, I
barely make it to the complete 3rd day.

Best wishes.