Re: [IP] Re: Who should be doing the work?

 i think, it was a "scout camping trip", that made injection independence, a
at around age 9....
once i started, there was, for me, no going back......
 when i was on MDI, id beg my doctor, when getting a shot, from her...
me do it"... (she usually did/does).

the thought of someone else shooting me..... freaks me....big time....

(also, i think i know better, where i might, or might not, be "tender")
(this is in no way, a statement, on whether one should, or should not, share,
in this activity)

len phila pa dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (life has always been great, now, its just
a little better)