[IP] paradigm silhouette infusion set to try

Hello, sorry if this has been discussed to death, but
I just got of the phone with Minimed and they won't
send me a sample silhouette set to try unless I have a
specific problem with the quick sets I have.  I
haven't started pumping yet, so maybe the quick sets
will be great, but I was just interested in getting a
few sils to try.
They said it was too expensive to send me a sample.
Hm. Maybe my CDE can hook me up.
Thanks for listening!!

Anna in Seattle
soon to be pumping w/paradigm