Re: [IP] Re: Fastest site change (NOT)

Greg said:
>1. put it somewhere the cats can't get at it.
>3.  Chase cats off of me.
>4.  Dry off, chasing away cats

Gail says:

If I followed YOUR instructions, I would have to add
two or three days for the time spent in the hospital
in anaphylactic (sp?) shock from the darmn cats! :)

But, sounds like we use about the same amount of
insulin.  I heard a rumor once that we were supposed
to change our cartridges out about every 6 days (or
some time frame less than we do).  WASSUP with that?
I change my cartridge when it's empty and I change the
infusion set when I REMEMBER to do it - no way am I
tied to a calendar to remind me.  I forget to look at
the calendar.  (if you doubt me, you should spend a
day as my secretary).

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?