[IP] Re: Pre-filled Cartridges

You can set up your own "pre-fills" by filling the cartridges when you open a
new bottle of insulin. Fill as many empty, new cartridges/syringes (it might
be 3 or 4 of them, depending on how many units each one holds) with the
insulin, and store them upright in the refrigerator until needed for a
complete change out.  For the set up change, take one out of the frig a few
hours before planned change, remove air bubble that rose to top, place into
pump, attache tubing, prime tubing (remove air), insert site set, attach
tubing, prime set with appropriate amount of air to clear air out of infusion
set, start basal flow.  This can save a few minutes when doing a complete
change out.