[IP] bathing suits

Hi everyone,
I am new here.. Have been pumping just for 8 months..
My question to everyone is where do you put your pump when you swim? I have an
Animas pump... If i wear a one piece batrhing suit, WHERE do i put the pump? I
had to buy a 2 piece, so i could clip it on the bottom half, but what about my
one piece? Also, what about summer dresses?
Was trying to think of a way to attach an elastic band around my thigh, to
hold the pump... Animas does carry a "thigh thing", but think i could come up
with a better invention than theirs.. Anyone have any ideas or secrets for all
this? How about velcro??
thanks for any help..
Holly email @ redacted,net