: Re: [IP] Re: Fastest site change

first, i do include, gathering supplies... but NOT restocking the drawer, from
the closet....
and throwing the old stuff out..... Im not sure about that..... its sort of
"post site change"
(we dont include showering, after a race, as part of the race... do we ??)

 that being said. i STILL think, that i might be one of the fastest, if not
THE...

                              HOWEVER

WERE i to be honored  with this "highly coveted award",
i'd respectfully wish to relinquish it to, what I THINK, is the best post, on
the subject:

>Here I go!

>Hunt for alcohol pads  20 minutes

>Go out to buy alcohol pads 60 minutes  ( have to look at electronics too!)

>Find out I don't have enough insulin to fill my Animas Cartridge (I always

>know where the vial is, I just don't check to see how full it is.

>Go out to buy more insulin.  60 minutes (Can't decide if I want that
>software in the electronics department!)
>I'm ready!!!!

>My count says 2 hours 50 minutes and 50 seconds!!!!

>> Does this make me a contender for one of the prizes?

IMO.... ABSOLUTLY

C jones......... "and lets here it for the winner, and ....................."

(if you aint a sicko... you just might not agree)

len phila pa dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (life has always been great, now, its just
a little better)
www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes