Re: [IP] Re: "net" carbs

> >I seem to need to
> >bolus for the total amount, not the net.
> Tracy,
> Perhaps your ratio is incorrect/

Well, if the fiber were a consistent amount and the problem continued, you
might have a point.  But if you eat a meal without high fiber, bolus at the
current ratio, and are fine, and then have a problem when you eliminate the
fiber in a higher fiber meal, then I doubt that the ratio is the problem.
If it were, there would be a problem when you didn't have fiber to subtract
from the carb number, too.

I suppose I could be wrong, though.  I've learned enough new things here.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990