Re: [IP] Re: Fastest site change

In a message dated 4/23/03 11:40:25 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Well the reservoir only last 2 days instead of
three.  Does that sound right or are we doing something wrong?  Now I
have seen posts that talk about refilling without changing sites.  So I
have tried a couple of things.  Adding insulin with a syringe is the
easiest.  Is that the best way?  I hate to have her change sights every
two days. >>

When I need to refill the reservoir, I just save the blue top and the plunger
from the reservoir and use those just like you do when you open up the
reservoir for the first time.  This method works well for me and I don't have
any trouble doing it this way.

  Diagnosed 8-13-93 (age 11)
  Pumping since 7-18-02 with my blue Paradigm "Lancelot"