Re: [IP] Hairy chest alternatives to shaving

I'm moderately hairy... and i find that if i use clippers set to #1
(approx 1/8 inch) that works perfectly. As long as the hair is less than
1/4" i don't have a problem with sets sticking. Any longer than that and
the insertion gets loose on the 2nd day. I also don't use tegaderm or
anything. Good luck