Re: [IP] bleeding from lancet poke

Have you mentioned this bleeding to your daughter's doctor? Sounds like
your daughter may need to have a platelet count done. Platelets are
blood cells that aid in clotting. If her count is low or there is
something wrong with the functioning of her platelets, it could cause
bleeding like you described. I am a registered medical technologist and
I work in a hospital hematology laboratory. My advice would be to check
with your physician to see if he would order the blood test.