[IP] Re: Pre-filled Cartridges

I have been following the "how long does it take to change your site" thread
and have noticed that a few of you use pre-filled cartridges in your pumps.
That is what takes me the longest to do! The site change is about 30 seconds
(swab and insert) but adding insulin to the reservoir and priming the pump is
much more of a hassle. Are these cartridges made for particular pumps? What
insulin types are available in them?

Kathy McCord
IDDm 31 years, Pumping 508 MM  2.5 years