[IPn] oops I messed up

Hi everyone,

A couple of days ago I sent out an announcement for a pump survey.
Unfortunately I neglected to properly set up the return address for
the results so they dropped into a black hole somewhere in cyberspace

For those of you that filled out the survey, or anyone that would
like to participate anew, kindly go to:

and give it another try. Sorry for the inconvenience.

For those of you that skipped over the last survey request, this
survey collects data about individual pump use, how long you've been
pumping, how many pumps you've used, etc....

email @ redacted
For mail list removal contact
website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org