[IP] Hairy chest alternatives to shaving

Hello all.
   I am having very uncomfortabel itch around my site.I have a hairh chest and
shaved an area applied tegaderm 3000 and has the hair grows back it itches
like nuts. I have tried aputting the Tegaderm 300 over the hair at first it
doesnt itch but after a few hours of me moving I can feel it pull on my hair.
Any body experiance this and if so what helped. would neet or some product
work better? Thanks.