Re: [IP] post-college health insurance, help?!

> It is illegal for you not to have
> insurance..

Nope, this isn't the case.  (At least, not in any state I've resided in, it
isn't.)  It is illegal to go without auto insurance, but if you choose to
forego health insurance, that's your choice.  The only thing is, you must
then deal with the consequences of that, if you can't afford health care or
end up with unexpected medical bills.

If it were illegal to go without, I'd expect it would be a little easier for
those of us who are high risk to actually get it on our own, without an
employer involved.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990