From: Kate Fassett [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 2:47 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] evening snacks/pregnancy

My hotmail was playing tricks on me, no message was sent, so I'll try
this again.2 questions for all you experts...
2)I'm almost 26, and just sort of looking at when my husband and I might start
a family.  We'd like to wait till our early 30s, but I was wondering if
there is any research about diabetic women needing to start earlier
(Because of the risk of birth defects for diabetics and also for women
over 35).  I was just curious.Thanks!Katedx T1 11/86, pmpg since 6/02
w/Novolog and my Animas R1000.