Re: [IP] Re: Fastest site change

 Well ya I doubt anyone could do all that in 1 minute, but if your like me a
just wipe with a swap and don't even wait for that to dry it cuts your time down
drastically, I washed my hands once and said enough of that - my hands don't
touch the cannula or the actaul insertion site so why wash!

 And I don't test right after or right before casue I test pretty much every
hour anyways why test just for that!

 I forgot to mention that my trainer has been pumping for over 20 years she's
got it mastered.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm