[IP] evening snacks/pregnancy

My hotmail was playing tricks on me, no message was sent, so I'll try
this again.2 questions for all you experts...1)Does anyone else
experience morning highs when they have a snack after 8 or 9 pm?  It
doesn't seem to matter that I go to bed at 100, if I've had any type of
snack (that I bolused for of course) in the evening, I wake up around
250.  This doesn't happen when I eat an earlier dinner.  I know, I know,
why not just not eat earlier?  The problem is that I'm in grad school
taking night classes and sometimes it's so much easier to come home and
have dinner then.  Any advice or information about why that happens?2)I'm
almost 26, and just sort of looking at when my husband and I might start
a family.  We'd like to wait till our early 30s, but I was wondering if
there is any research about diabetic women needing to start earlier
(Because of the risk of birth defects for diabetics and also for women
over 35).  I was just curious.Thanks!Katedx T1 11/86, pmpg since 6/02
w/Novolog and my Animas R1000.