[IP] Re: Fastest site change

> <<By the way my trainer can do hers in like 1 minute! the putting in the
> site
> takes at most a total of 15seconds and >>

I find it really hard to believe that someone can wash their hands, locate
all their supplies, fill the cartridge with insulin, prime the tubing, allow
the IV prep to dry, unwrap the new set and put in into the insertion device,
insert the new set, prime the catheter, remove the old site (allowing time
for the Remove or Uni-Solve to work, if you use them),  test their blood
glucose, and then dispose of all the bits of paper and old materials in one
minute.  I challenge anyone on this.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9