Re: [IP] A1c - weight loss

I did not get the full gist of the original post, was it?

"im having a problem, because ive lost weight",
or ,
" im glad, that i have lost weight" ??

(though...  I did read) ?

>> 5'5", and 106   I'm not trying to lose weight!

ive lost weight, since pumping,  but, it was by choice....

45 years, of three meals a day......hungry or not (not that i have any idea,
what hunger is)

i just decided, it was time to "stop the craziness", and went on the "LenLutz"
 (dinner only, coffee for breakfast and lunch) (NOT recommended, for Normal
nor any species, closely resembling human)....

Ive not only lost 22 , of the 30 i want to loose, i feel a whole lot better

len phila pa dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (life has always been great, now, its just
a little better)