[IP] re: A1c

    My A1c when i started pumping last june was about 8.2,  3 months ago i had
a 5.5, just this week I had a 6.3.  Very Happy with Pump therapy.
    I think generally insulin pump therapy causes weight gain in most people.
But I also lost weight, about 16 pounds in 6 months or so.  I am pretty sure
its because of Heightened carbo awareness and re-doubling efforts at eating
right and excercising........
        recently i have leveled off and need to get back on the fitness kick