Re: [IP] Trying to figure out insurance

In my world of Colorado health insurance - we do NOT
need a referral for an ophthalmologist(uvwxyz).  They
are considered a necessary medical service, similar to
the ob/gyn visits for women that CANNOT require a
referral (and maybe urologists for men?).  I just call
my eye DOCTOR and make the appointment.  Once a year
is all I get w/o referral and the lack of hassle of
getting a referral is certainly nice.

Anyway - that's how it works here in the high country.
 (no comments on that last adjective!) LOL.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?