[IP] Trying to figure out insurance

as is usually, i can (will) only speak, of my own experiences...
i paid for "Opto" visits, out of pocket, for years (money well spent, IMO,
regardless of the cost)..

 The last time i went, i got a referral, from my "Primary".... NO
paid in full.

 I think its safe to say, that the insurance companies, would rather pay
ever (thats why medical care, is  a "business", not a "service")....

Talk to your "primary care physician", if your on a "referral program"....
and fight the insurance companies, to the end.....

You know the old adage, about the "squeakier wheel", and I CAN SQUEAK....
Hopefully YMWNV

len phila pa dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (life has always been great, now, its just
a little better)