Re: [IP] A1c - weight loss

>>>I started on the paradigm 1/28/03 with a A1c of 8.1, went for follow up
yesterday and A1c is now 6.4! What a difference pumping has made for me! The
strangest thing though is that I have lost 14 pounds. Currently at 106,
Eating good meals, better than before, my doctor said no more weight
loss....I'm not trying to lose weight! Has this happened to others?

Sally Pierce>>>

Yes, I lost 20# after I started pumping and dr. told me to not lose any
more. I had him write it out so I could *proudly* hang it on the mirror. I
had never had anyone tell me to not lose weight before.

Sadly, I did gain it back over the years. YMMV

It's not the minutes spent at the table that put on weight, it's the