[IP] Re: A1c

Actually quite the opposite for me. I am 6' and held a consistent weight of
175lbs for years. Once I started pump therapy and my body stopped working
so hard, I shot up to 193lbs. I train four days a week in a gym so I can
only imagine what I might weigh if I didn't.
Mike Chambers
dxd 1968
pump 5/02

Subject: [IP] A1c

I started on the paradigm 1/28/03 with a A1c of 8.1, went for follow up
yesterday and A1c is now 6.4! What a difference pumping has made for me!
strangest thing though is that I have lost 14 pounds. Currently at 106,
Eating good meals, better than before, my doctor said no more weight
loss....I'm not trying to lose weight! Has this happened to others?

Sally Pierce
dxd 1/66
pump 1/03