Re: [IP] Fastest site change

> One thing is find a spot and shave. I have also learned in my lifetime to
> slow down and take time to enjoy the world. Could I make a sight change in
> 5 minutes or less everytime? ABSOLUTELY!. But I choose not to. I suppose
> this is one of those YMMV things huh.

Umm, slow down and enjoy a site change? Somehow I don't see the logic
here. There's nothing I really enjoy about changing a site, but that's
just me.

As for me, if I'm using quicksets and change everything, probably less
than two minues to change.

If I'm using sils and I'm just changing the site (not the tubing) I can do
it in under a minute.

No rush, just the normal pace of things :)