[IP] A1c

I started on the paradigm 1/28/03 with a A1c of 8.1, went for follow up
yesterday and A1c is now 6.4! What a difference pumping has made for me! The
strangest thing though is that I have lost 14 pounds. Currently at 106, 5'5",
Eating good meals, better than before, my doctor said no more weight
loss....I'm not trying to lose weight! Has this happened to others?

Sally Pierce
dxd 1/66
pump 1/03