Re: [IP] Fastest site change

 Who said anything about rushing! Thats me sitting on the couch watching tv -
Maybe its just how MM simplified things with the paradigm, it really doesn't
take long and much thought.

 By the way my trainer can do hers in like 1 minute! the putting in the site
takes at most a total of 15seconds and then the filling of the tubing on top of
that - we've joked about having a race at our appointments!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm