[IP] Re: School Help Needed ASAP!!! Compromised Immune

> Good luck. I hope your high school is in a different district so you can
> start over fresh.

Kay,  great to hear such good news for your daughter.  (By the way
we have a Jenny too!  :)

The high school is in the same district,  matter of fact its right down
the street from the middle school.      Our problems the last two
years have all originated from the nurses in this building.    We
never had problems in the 6 years of elementary school.

I know the two nurses at the high school (our oldest graduated
in 2000 from there and our 2nd oldest graduates next month).
Both nurses are really great.    There are at least three pumpers
there that I know personally -- could be more I don't know.

These nurses at the middle school are just more concerned
about making their job easiest (things done THEIR way)  and
worrying about their license.    The one is the asst. nurse and
probably wouldn't be bad (she even attempted to get Zach's
new pump to stop alarming when he was there the day after
getting it----but then Miss Meanie came in and demanding she
not touch it.)     I just think she follows the other nurses demands.

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (newly 13,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (newly 7)
Fenton, MO