Re: [IP] better infusion sets (another idea)

We use the Quick Sets.    Wouldn't it be cool if they could devise
something on all infusion sets that lets you know site is going?
You know,  sorta like little kids diapers where the pictures
start disappearing as they are getting wetter.     It could be a
color spot that starts changing as the site quits absorbing.

Or something to indicate that the set has become crimped
or went in crimped ---- still haven't figured out how that last one
happens.    The needle comes out straight,  but within 3 hours
his blood sugars have gone from normal to HIGH (above 500
on our meter) --- pull the site and the cannula is bent in half.

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (newly 13,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (newly 7)
Fenton, MO