re: [IP] Fastest site change

<<<Subject: [IP] Fastest site change

My daughter wanted me to ask what everyone's fastest site change is?

Ours is 6 minutes.>>>>

Are you including changing the insulin cartridge or just the actual site
I hate to say just changing the site usually takes me a lot less but I'm
not a kid.
Usually 30 seconds to 2 minutes, depending on if it was really painful
and I need to pull it out and put in another one or not.....

pumping since 08-00