Re: [IP] Fastest site change

ok... i got to chime in...

under 2 minutes, including all the tubing, new cartridge, and site.....

(i may not be eligible, for the competition, since i use the pre-filled
(if this is an eliminating factor, i proudly accept the consequences, and
resign from the competition)

one of the long things, is waiting for the piston to retract,
which is when i pull of the old site, clean the new spot, and insert the
new site....
I drop in the cartridge, clip on the adapter (already connected, to the hose),
bleed the hose (that can take nearly 50 seconds)
plug it in, and im out the door..

Though, i usually take my time (around 3 minutes)

"HEY... i got a busy life, i dont have time to waist, on this diabetes
thing" ;-)

(Example Of a Signature, Less then The Prescribed 7 Lines)
len phila pa. dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02   www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes