[IP] Re: Better infusion set

On 4/22/03 4:59 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>
Demonstrated stellar typing skills  and mental acuity by writing:

> Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:45:21 -0400
> From: <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: RE [IP] better infusion sets (another idea)
> I've had a thought about better infusion sets.  Particularly for the
> visually impaired.
> Small colored dot or arrow on the top side of each part that line up at the
> connection site.
> Anybody else have difficulty connecting the two parts?  I use Comfort sets.
> Shirley
> email @ redacted

They have that with the Quicksets. Still no good for me, blind as a bat and
couldn't see the blue arrows unless my eye was 1/2" away from it. I use the
Tenders (Like Comfort, and find the rounded top part is 'Braille-able" and
also I use the Ultraflexes, and they seem to 'click' in no matter which way
I have the connector turned.

Age is just a number, and mine is unlisted. :-)

Jenny Sutherland