[IP] I thought I was a mouse

BlankOh SHIT!

I knew I was in trouble when my wife told me I was a mouse ...

Item 2
Treatment for Diabetes Could Have Devastating Side Effects
86% of the diabetic mice they treated with peptide immunotherapy died.
New research reveals that a prospective treatment for autoimmune diseases
such as diabetes and multiple sclerosis can result in serious side effects
in mice. The researchers from Stanford University found that 86% of the
diabetic mice they treated with peptide immunotherapy died as a result.
http://www.diabetesincontrol.com/issue152/item2.shtml