Re: [IP] Fastest site change

What do you have to do that could take 20 minutes?

I havn't timed mine but here's what I think it takes
locate and open kit - 30 sec
swab area clean - 10 seconds
load sil into sil-serter - 30 sec
insert sil - 30sec
take out res and rewind - 30 sec
fill reservior - 1 min
attach tubing 15 sec
load into pump and manual prime 1min 30 sec
hook up and fixed prime 15 sec

 Total time Approx - 5 minutes and thats probably over estimating, are other
pumps so different that it could take like 4x that??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm